Friday, July 21, 2006

Single Tables, Single Tables, Single Tables!

Single Tables, Single Tables, Single Tables!

After all of my preaching to myself and on this blog about how much easier single tables (STs) are than the other types, this week I continued to play in multi-tables (MTTs).  After losing an undisclosed amount online I found some religion after listening to one of Ante Up’s podcast (see links on right).  There they recommended a bankroll of 10 times the buy-in.  So last night I made sure I had $330.00 in my Paradise Poker account and began a test.  I will play in 10 (ten) $30+$3 STs and see how I end up.  I’m not allowing myself anything else online during this time.  

The good news is that last night I played in two STs and placed 2nd and 1st respectively.  Not a bad start.

This weekend I’m headed out to Hard Rock with a buddy of mine who’s newer to the game.  It will be my first real test to see if I can successfully share my knowledge of how to play out there or not.  Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home