Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Photo from Hard Rock

I've been missing for awhile because my cards have not been treating me right. I'm still on a slump, but I'm working my way back. Last night I went out to the Hard Rock and cashed in one of two singlet tables. Still a losing session, though. Finally remembered to take a picture while I was there. You can see their Poker Pro (dealer-less) tables in the foreground.

Later this week, they're hosting a celebrity tournament (http://www.vincentlecavalier.com/poker/). Thought real hard about participating. But the structure makes a 180 player field finish in three with celebs get unlimited free rebuys for the first hour. With that and so little of the money going into the payout pool, I decided to pass. Though it would be cool to potentially play with someone like Daniel Negreanu.

That will have to wait for my first big tournament.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simple as 13 said...

I find it very difficult to enjoy the Hard Rock if you are losing. I think it is a great place to go, but if you like to gamble, and don't have skill or luck, you should stay clear from it. I do find that it can be addicting if you win a game but other than that I don't think it is a place worth going to everyday and wasting money that you believe you are winning. I suggest you stay clear from the place, and don't go back unless you enjoy losing all your money, and if you do. I think it is best to spend it on people that need the money then on a place that play on people's stupidity and boredom.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home