Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WSOP Circuit Tunica, MS – I’m going!

Yeah, baby!  I’m going.

This upcoming WSOP tournament is perfectly suited for my schedule, bankroll and current winning streak.  It is at the end of this month so I have a lot of work to do between now and then.  

One would say that I need more time with deep stack play, but since I’m not buying into the main event I need to prepare for the satellites.  I’ll invest in both of them.  The first one is good at 75 minute levels, while the second one will more resemble online play with 30 minute levels.

So that means I need to jump into some decent sized tournaments rather than my usual single tables or cash games.  I also plan to finish Volumes II and III of Harrington’s trilogy.  As well as reading the forums and podcasts.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home